Edenred is the world leader in prepaid services, proposes solutions designed to enhance individual well-being and the performance of organizations. Edenred is at the heart of a relationship involving companies, employees, affiliated service providers and public partners.
KEY GROUP FIGURES
- Active in 40 countries, some 6000 employees
- 610,000 companies and public sector clients
- 1.3 million affiliated merchants
- 38 million beneficiaries
- €16.7 billion total issue volume, of which 61% generated in emerging markets
2012 annual results
- Total volume of service vouchers issued: €16.7 billion
- Total revenue: €1,067 million
- EBIT: €367 million
- Net profit, Group share: €183 million
- Recurring profit after tax: €208 million
A committed and socially responsible company, for 50 years Edenred has been inventing solutions orchestrated around:
- Employee & public benefits, focusing on food (Ticket Restaurant®, Ticket Alimentation®) or quality-of-life services (Ticket CESU®, Ticket Childcare Vouchers®)
- Performance solutions, expense management (Ticket Car®, Ticket Cleanway®, Repom etc.), rewards and motivations (Ticket Compliments®, Ticket Kadéos® etc.) and new prepaid electronic products.
We field an extremely wide array of products bringing benefits to all and making life easier.
Almost 610,000 corporations and public authority customers rely on our sense of innovation and we enjoy the trust of more than one million affiliated service providers.