1. What are Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers?
Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers from Edenred are food coupons given by organisations to you to have a meal at your convenience. These vouchers are given by law as a social benefit.
2. What is the Tax Benefit?
Present Valuation of Perquisites Rule mentions that meal allowance through meal vouchers which are non-transferrable and useable for food and non alcoholic beverages at eating joints can be provided up to Rs. 50/- per meal during working hours.
3. How and where can I use Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers?
Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers can be used as a mode of payment for purchase of food items and non - alcoholic beverages. Typically, you can use these at Restaurants, Sweet Shops, Bakeries, Fast Food Corners and Food Outlets.
4. Can I use Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers anywhere in India/company cafeteria?
- Yes. At present Ticket Restaurant® Meal vouchers can be used in any of the 2500+ listed cities in more than 15,000+ food outlets in the Ticket Restaurant® affiliate network. The network keeps increasing in order to provide greater choice
- Yes. If the caterer is affiliated with Edenred
5. Will Edenred affiliate an outlet of my choice?
Yes. The request for the same should be sent through your company.
6. How will I know the food outlets that are accepting Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers?
Through the Ticket Restaurant® Meal Voucher affiliate directory
Stickers displayed at the entrance / cash counter of affiliated outlets
Edenred website www.edenred.co.in
E - Assist - Edenred dedicated in - house customer contact center
7. In what form do I get the Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers?8. Do I pay the same price for Food & Beverages with Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers as I do with cash?
Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers are provided in a booklet form, in different denominations, ranging from Rs. 5/- to Rs. 50/-
All Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers affiliated outlets are bound to charge you as per the MRP/Listed Price. In case of overcharging above MRP/Listed Price you should not go ahead with the purchase. A complaint needs to be lodged with the designated Manager in your company who will then pass this on to E - Assist, who in turn will deal with this outlet by taking necessary action. You will receive feedback on the action taken.
9. What happens when an outlet refuses to accept Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers?
These affiliated outlets are regularly serviced by Edenred, to ensure 100% acceptance. A complaint needs to be lodged with the designated Manager in your company who will then pass this on to E - Assist, who in turn will deal with this outlet by taking necessary action. You will receive feedback on the action taken.
10. Is there a help desk to locate affiliated outlets or lodge complaints?
Yes. Edenred provides a dedicated in - house contact centre - E - Assist, to help us serve you better!
11. What is the validity of Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers? Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers issued by us are valid till the validity date mentioned on the voucher and thereafter the vouchers expire. We send communication(s) /alert(s) to all our Corporate / Institutional clients on the expiry of vouchers at least 15 days before the expiry of the vouchers. You are requested to get in touch with the Corporate / Institution from which they have received our vouchers and refer to those communication(s) / alert(s) for further details on the expiry of our vouchers and the revalidation of the same.
12.What happens if my Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers are expired? We encourage you to use our Ticket Restaurant® Meal Vouchers well within the given validity period. In case you still have some unredeemed voucher booklets at your end, you can get such booklets revalidated through the Company / Institution from which you have received those vouchers bookets, on payment of revalidation charges @ 5% on the face value of vouchers expired plus Rs.250/- towards the handling charges. The relevant taxes as applicable will be charged extra. Such revalidation requests must be received by us within 1 month from the date of expiry of the voucher booklets.
13. What are the credentials of Edenred?
- Edenred is the world’s leading issuer of prepaid services delivering solutions in the areas of employee and public benefits, rewards and loyalty and expense management
- Edenred has presence in 40 countries across 5 continents
- It has over 6000 employees
- It has 6,10,000 corporate and public sector customers
- The company has 38 million service users globally
- It has 1.3 million affiliated establishments
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified